RG

Default Wellcraft-24'-how much does it weigh?

Not exactly your answer..but a point of reference, at least :

From: BROADSTBUL )
Subject: Need new motor/Grady White
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: 1998/07/13

I'm estimating your boat weight to be somewhere in the neighborhood of
2300lbs.
That would make it the same a my 21 wellcraft that I bought new in 93' which
was equipped with a Yamaha 150. I don't know about now but back in 93'&94' I
had a I had a dealer/service tech. (that sold all 4 top
brands,Johnson-evinrude-merc.-and yamaha)tell me that Yamaha was the best
motor
on the market PERIOD. And if price was any indication, the yammy was the
highest. Well here we are in 98' and My yamaha has not had one single
problem.
I can think of two friends off the top of my head that went with OMC(johnson
or
evinrude) that were dead in the water within two years. When I move up in a
couple of years I will be hard pressed to choose anything but the yamaha.

Just my 2-cents

----