Ed Lindsey

Default Wineglass Wherry

One of my neighbors has a partially completed Wineglass Wherry in his
garage. Seems it was partially complete when he moved in 2 years ago.......
My comment speaks more to his diligence than the difficulty of building a
Pygmy kit.

About 5 years ago I decided to build a kayak, visited the Pygmy Boatworks
and left with a Coho kit. Overall quality was excellent. Took me about 20%
longer then estimated to build, came in within 1-1/2 lbs of design weight,
documentation was accurate and complete.

IMHO, If the Wineglass meets your intended use, you'll be happy with the
Pygmy's kit.

Ed

I built a Coho about 5 years back. Fast, light weight, swee lines.
"BB" wrote in message
Has anyone built or used the Wineglass Wherry offered by Pigmy Boats?
http://www.pygmyboats.com/mall/WGWSPECS.asp

It's an attractive design and light weight too.

Looking to build, just don't know what yet..........

Bill