Harry[_2_] Harry[_2_] is offline

Default Tattoos are for morons

Frogwatch wrote:
Yesterday, I saw a pretty young girl. Then she bent over revealing
her back just above her jeans. She had a tattoo there. I did not
even bother to look at her anymore cuz I figure she is simply too
stupid to bother with and tattoos on chicks in any form are basically
ugly.
Of course, I think ANY tattoo on anybody is basically stupid. I've
heard, "it expresses my individuality" when they really mean, "It says
my shoe size is more'n my IQ". A Tattoo on anybody tells me the person
has not thought beyond next week. IF I see somebody with a tattoo, I
pay no more attention to what the person says as I consider them to
simply be stupid.
As far as I am concerned, all tattoos spell "D U M B A S S"

You are provably insane and you are worried about tattoos?