Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default the right wing is killing america

On 06/04/2011 5:25 PM, bob wrote:

At the end of the day, debtors will destroy USA.

yep the rich are sucking up ALL the income and ALL the wealth so the
middle class can only borrow

Funny, borrowing is still optional last time I checked. And so you
know, I was born into dirt poor, one mother and 4 kids, zero extras. If
I wanted it, shovel snow, deliver papers -- whatever. Wanted school,
with 3 others to pay for I know where I wasn't getting help from. So I
worked 2 jobs and put myself through and didn't even borrow money!

Now, I have enough money I don't need to work. But being adverse to
debt, I paid my first mortgage off in 6 1/2 years. Moved upscale, paid
it off in 5 years. Haven't had any debt now since 1992 or so. BTW, do
you think 2850 sq ft is enough for 2 people?

Because once you are out of debt, you get to pay yourself to become well
off. You know, the old fashioned conservative way. And then you wake
up one day and decide to retire early.

Now you low life buggers are jealous, envious, greedy and want to steal
it but can't.

and the right continues to ignore the EVIDENCE

In case your small brain is retarded, congress was left-democrat since
2006 when unemployment started rising. All the ponzi fraud and debt,
with bailout corruption gone mad.

Lets see if this new congress has the courage to do what is right for
America. Or are they too bought off. If they don't cut $1 trillion or
more off of the out of control debt spend, I fear USA will crash into a
big and long 30%+ unemployment and it will get ugly. Inflation and
crappy jobs is a dangerous mix, might get some DC protests this summer.

So of people march on DC this summer, maybe Obama should step down.