Don White Don White is offline

Default disposing of old fiberglass boat corpses

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 24, 9:48?am, wrote:
Why not find out if the local fire department is interested in
practicing with them??? If they still float and have all the
hazards removed they might be right up their alley.

Something more fun would be a monster truck show you'd be
willing to donate the boats to. Nothing like seeing a hugh truck
run over a hull!

Tom

You could crush a row of powerboat hulls.

That would surely draw a lot of sailors.

'Course they wouldn't be willing to actually pay anything to see the
show......

I don't know about that...I'd probably toss in a couple of toonies if I
could bring my own 8 lb sledgehammer.