Jay[_3_] Jay[_3_] is offline

Default Suzuki DF4 vs. DF6 (or maybe another choice, the Tohatsu MFS4BS).

On May 29, 7:56*pm, "
wrote:
When are you guys going to quite this circle jerk,

Didn't realize it was a "circle jerk." I just didn't like some
pompous pusgut calling me a dimwit so figured he was due a response or
two. BTW, why do you seem to be interested in "circle jerks" anyway?
LOL

and quite wanking on each other...who cares, really?

Well, you seemed to care or you wouldn't have responded but you can
sleep easy tonight 'cause Mr. Salty has decided to finally bow out of
the thread (unless he lies again) and I promise not to post anymore
things that upset your delicate sensitivities.

-Jay