Jay[_3_] Jay[_3_] is offline

Default The Suzuki DF2.5 HP

On May 31, 4:37*am, wrote: Turns out I am right. Jay, is
actually Craig Billings, of North Carolina, and has started similar
"play dumb" threads like this elsewhere.

Turns out you were just as wrong in your grossly amateur sleuth
work as you were with your bogus outboard advice. Craig is a neighbor
who rides dirt bikes and I let him use my computer when his went on
the blink. He ran into some pompous know-it-all egomaniac on some
motorcycle group (guess there's one on every group, huh Salty?) and
apparently was giving them some crap there. And my birth certificate
still says Jay Smith and you are now 0 for 2, only one more to your
strikeout.

BTW, are you also in the custom of lying? I distinctly remember
you said you were plonking me and were bowing out of the thread but
you just keep coming back. LOL Strange.

--Jay
(Still living on the West coast a few houses down from Craig Billings,
never even been to North Carolina, and wondering where Salty dreamed
up the North Carolina scenario...ooops maybe that's 0 for 3 now?)