Glenn Ashmore

Nothing is going to be particularly easy. DeBond, 1288 and Anti-Bond are
very similar. They only work on the surfaces they are in contact with. You
have to apply the solvent around the edges and sort of pick at it patiently
to work it under the adhesive.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Marc" wrote in message
Thanks Glenn, I've tried the "debond 2000' and I'm not impressed. If
it were a smooth surface, I could probably use some kind of rubbing
tool. However, the foot prints are on the molded in anti skid
(diamond pattern). What about mild heat (hot air) and a stiff brush?

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:07:46 -0500, "Glenn Ashmore"
wrote:

There is a product called DeBond 2000 that is claimed to remove 5200 or

at
least soften it enough that you have a fighting chance. I have not

needed
it on old cured 5200 but it worked well on some that had cured for a

week.
It also cleans up glue from old duct tape and masking tape extremely

well.