Glenn Ashmore

There is a product called DeBond 2000 that is claimed to remove 5200 or at
least soften it enough that you have a fighting chance. I have not needed
it on old cured 5200 but it worked well on some that had cured for a week.
It also cleans up glue from old duct tape and masking tape extremely well.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Marc" wrote in message
I am removing teak from my boat where ever possible. To date, the teak
traveler blocking and hand rails are history, to be replaced with King
Starboard blocking and Stainless Steel handrails. These former items
were fastened to the deck with 5200 and bolts. There remains now , a
footprint of 5200 which needs to be removed. Any recommendations or
hints as to technique?