LD

Default pontoon on the gulf of mexico

I agree with all and will add: I've seen bass boats, jon boats, etc outside
of the Pensacola pass with the right weather. But, even when the wind is
calm to 10 knots and 80% of the waves are 2' or less there will be an
occasional 3-4footer, or larger waves from a large boat's wake, and finally,
due to wind, and tide changes, I've seen 4footers in the pass when
everything else is 1 to 2'.
LD

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
First, let me apologize for some of the members of this list.

Their posts speak for themselves.

Yes, you could take a pontoon boat into the gulf, IF,,and this is a big

if, you
are very sure of the weather, the structure of the vessel, and have saftey
gear, a vhf, a gps,and a cell phone.

Also, I would not venture to far from others.

I have done it several times.