Backyard Renegade

Default Bolger Diablo

(BeefaloeB) wrote in message ...
Well, it may be a little small for the bay as Paysons boats are
considered "protected water boats".

What would you recommend as a better stitch-and-glue type boat to use on Cape
Cod Bay? I wouldn't be going out too far...Long Point from Provincetown and
out past the mouth of the Pamet River.

First, I am not saying Diablo would not handle it, choosing your days
according to your experience and other conditions. It should be a
pretty good boat in a scuff too with a sort of vee/flat bottom design.
If you do intend to choose your days when you go on the cape, and
assuming most of your time will be in the River and not the cape, this
still may be the right boat. If you intend more time on the bigger
water, I might look at something in the 20 foot range or larger. S+T
boats in that range can be found at glen-l.com or even grumpy old
Jaques at bateau.com.
Scotty from SmallBoats.com