Bob_R[_3_] Bob_R[_3_] is offline

Default Personal Wall #99 - IMG_7828-Edit-2.jpg [1/1]

"john Szalay" john.szalayatatt.net wrote in message
31...
"Bob_R" wrote in
:

"Kilgore Trout" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,

says...

On 2/10/2017 1:48 AM, Bob_R wrote:
"Kilgore Trout" wrote in message
.. .
From a trip to southern California to visit family in September /
October 2013.

San Diego, CA.

--
Al McCann
albert(dot)mccann(at)outlook(dot)com

Whenever I see a picture of a car carrier I'm amazed at how
un-seaworthy
they appear.
Thanks for posting.
Bob

They must be very heavy underwater!

Huh, didn't realize they were car carriers. They look as un-seaworthy
as the
big cruise ships do.

--
Al McCann
albert(dot)mccann(at)outlook(dot)com

It would be interesting to know where the center of gravity is on her
when fully loaded.

Can,t find anything on the freeboard of those .but..

remember the Cougar Ace & Reijin ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Cougar_Ace

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Reijin

and for those of you math wizards..