Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_2_] Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_2_] is offline

Default Are 32' Mariner Ketch Rigged Sailboats "Blue Water Boats?"

On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 17:52:17 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

I just purchased a mariner 32 1972 hull 37 named Aegir in Honolulu . We are the second owner and hope for the best and plan for the worst. That's all you can do wither old boats . The main mast has been replaced with aluminum , teak decks replaced with glass. She seams to be stout . Honolulu sucks gota go.

OMG! Haven't you a carriage return on your keyboard?