Bouler Bouler is offline

Default American tallship The Eagle- !!!index-001.JPG (1/1)

"joevan" schreef in bericht

Great pictures! Shows how well outfitted the ship is.

What is the mountain in the background of your index?

I don't know, I thought it was a nice picture for the background.

Could it be the Materhorn, sure looks like it.

I think you're right joevan, here is the Matterhorn.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Attached Thumbnails
American tallship The Eagle-  !!!index-001.JPG (1/1)-matterhorn-southside-viewedfromskiregionbreuilcervinia.jpg