Joe Joe is offline

Default lovely 27' Coronado sailboat

On Mar 27, 8:13*pm, WaIIy wrote:
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 17:39:14 -0700 (PDT), Ethical Seo

wrote:
Hello,

Unfortunately for me, but lucky for you, I need to sell my lovely 27'
Coronado sailboat. She's really a beautiful boat, with a VHF radio,
stove, icebox, head, galley, can sleep 5, and lots more!

Please take a look, she's currently on eBay with pictures and a long
description, hehttp://bit.ly/dAOa1O

Thanks a lot!

DaemonNite

That must be the wrong url. *I didn't see any beautiful boat.

I agree, but " beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Looks like a good cheap starter boat. Something to give to kids to
play with on the bay or lake on an afternoon...if it's a nice safe
sunny day. On a scale of 1 - 10 rating day sailors I'd say it's a
solid 3.

Joe