Marc

Thanks Glenn, I've tried the "debond 2000' and I'm not impressed. If
it were a smooth surface, I could probably use some kind of rubbing
tool. However, the foot prints are on the molded in anti skid
(diamond pattern). What about mild heat (hot air) and a stiff brush?

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:07:46 -0500, "Glenn Ashmore"
wrote:

There is a product called DeBond 2000 that is claimed to remove 5200 or at
least soften it enough that you have a fighting chance. I have not needed
it on old cured 5200 but it worked well on some that had cured for a week.
It also cleans up glue from old duct tape and masking tape extremely well.