posted to rec.boats.building
Matt Colie Matt Colie is offline

Default weed trimmer conversion to outboard mudmotor

(PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Matt Colie:
Some weed Trimmer,
4 cylinder overhead cam liquid cooled weed trimmer.

Some how I don't think you mean - Exactly -

I meant "exactly" in the sense of the photo matching what I used to call a
"Dragon Tail"

I know, I know, but it was Just Too Good to pass up.

Kind of like when (years ago) I was told that this guy had a 6-71 diesel
outboard (he did - they were called harbor masters and mostly were sold
to the military to make barges self powered) I thought it was a joke
until I saw it smoking.

Honda really did build a 250cc liquid cooled chain saw (prototype only).

Yah Jest Never Know.

Thank you for the opportunity to spike a cheap one.

Matt Colie