Wayne.B

Default Purple Power (was) Cleaning Hypalon dinghy?

On 19 Jun 2006 16:46:11 -0700, "Skip Gundlach"
wrote:

You can find it in most automotive stores. If you're going to do any
more than spot cleaning (I used gallons on my bilge, e.g.), get the
sprayer quart, or if you have a sprayer, skip that part and go straight
to/also get the gallon refiller of spray quart (or yours).

I've tried umpteen degreasers and none has done the job this does. Use
gloves and rinse thoroughly, don't get it on paint (unless you're
trying to remove it), etc.

Purple Power is available at Auto Zone stores around here. It is a
good cleaner but over time it will create a horrible stench in your
bilge if even a tiny trace remains. Multiple fresh water flushings
after each use are an absolute necessity.