Thread: DS 20
View Single Post
  #4   Report Post  
posted to alt.sailing
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Apr 2017
Default DS 20 [email protected] This group is forallDiller Schwill DS16&20/22 boat owners to join in apply at the posted address

I am a DS 20 sailboat owner.My hull number is 214, As far as I know this may have been one of the last one,s built.Catchawave is a 1980 MK 2. I am only the second owner. This sailboat was purchased in 06 from the original owner. I have original user manual,and some paperwork with the boat product promotion from The manufacturer,The Diller & Schwill yatch company .This boat is on a factory trailer,and has gone through some renovations over the first year I owned her,and then some every year,I keep improving things as I go,and as find these small and some big improvement ,it add up to better performance,and comfort.This winter I built a new rudder,the original was warped and bent at the time. The new rudder I believe will be a big improvement.. It will provide a slightly larger surface,is lighter,and is fitted stainless steel bushings,as well as much improved foil shape. I look forward to my launch this spring. Aloha.