posted to uk.rec.boats.power
Derek Moody Derek Moody is offline

Default Nanni Diesel T4 155

In article , tugdolan
wrote:

Hope some one can help, my Nanni diesel engine when started appears ok
and on running up to 2000 RPM is still ok, however above 2000 rpm the
engine starts to emit white smoke and lose power, filters and injectors
have been renewed.

The date of your post sugests either your machine's clock is out or this
post has been held up for a long time so you may have fixed this by now but:

White smoke only at higher revs suggest you have a timing problem - I would
first have suspected fuel contamination but changing filters should have
fixed that.

Cheerio,

--
Fishing: http://www.fishing.casterbridge.net/