Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
#54 by Alex[_10_]
This is a win from a charity raffle. It's a Springfield Range Officer 1911 in stainless steel. It's a beautiful...
Today 12:57 AM
by Alex[_10_] Go to last post
0 5 General
Federal court rejects Florida "Docs vs. Glocks" law. by Keyser Soze
Court rejects Florida’s ‘Docs vs. Glocks’ law A controversial Florida law that restricted doctors from asking patients about firearm ownership violates...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 12:25 AM
by Keyser Soze Go to last post
12 7 General
New Toy... by Keyser Soze
http://tinyurl.com/j9vow4w Picked up a CZ 512 Carbine in .22LR last week, stuck on an optic and bipod I already had, and went out to the 100-yard...
Today 12:25 AM
by Keyser Soze Go to last post
4 5 General
Amazon Fire Stick Gadget by [email protected]
Since I've never met an electronic gadget that I didn't like, I just had to run out and buy one of these as soon as I heard about it. The Fire Stick basically...
5 45 General
Statue of Liberty... by Keyser Soze
....redecorated, just to annoy Trump and his coterie of right-wing assholes... http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39049098
Yesterday 08:54 PM
by Poco Deplorevole Go to last post
1 5 General
Newbie by Sparks[_2_]
Testing -- support our president ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Yesterday 07:51 PM
by Keyser Soze Go to last post
3 13 General
Bayliner 2452 in rough water by [email protected]
Men , I have a 2003 2455 , hard to beck up in wind , she's only a 23 ft boat , if you had a 21 capree and that did the job , the only problem is FREEBOARD...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 07:13 PM
by Poco Deplorevole Go to last post
17 35 General
No union needed here. by Nomen Nescio
So, I have a serious question for Little Poco Dick and Justass... who cums first when you get into your tele-sex?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 04:25 PM
by Poco Deplorevole Go to last post
19 38 General
The feebs have fun... by Keyser Soze
Wow...a week away for some fun in the sun and what happens in my absence? The usual right-wing assholes behave badly. Obviously, I am not the reason they...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 03:25 PM
by justan Go to last post
90 207 General
Yesterday 01:39 PM
by Paul McGrane[_2_] Go to last post
0 19 Tall Ship Photos
1 Attachment(s) Cool Beans II- Marco Island FL 2-18-2017 by Paul McGrane[_2_]
Some charter boats out of Naples FL.
Yesterday 01:39 PM
by Paul McGrane[_2_] Go to last post
0 14 Tall Ship Photos
1 Attachment(s) US - Providian 2017-02-23 #1 by Bob_R[_3_]
eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.
Yesterday 01:36 PM
by Paul McGrane[_2_] Go to last post
1 17 Tall Ship Photos