Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
What a surprise! by Keyser Soze
White House Moves to Block Ethics Inquiry Into Ex-Lobbyists on Payroll By ERIC LIPTONMAY 22, 2017 NY Times The Trump administration, in a significant...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
59 52 General
Religious Truths by Poco Deplorevole
During these serious and troubled times, people of all faiths should remember these four great religious truths: 1. Muslims do not recognize Jews as God's...
Yesterday 10:42 PM
by Poco Deplorevole Go to last post
0 5 General
Poor guy ... by Mr. Luddite
Felt badly for the car salesman today but it's a good thing I didn't just go out and buy Mrs.E. a car and "surprise" her as she first suggested. I never...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 10:26 PM
by justan Go to last post
124 366 General
Because we need... by Keyser Soze
....more military hardware... ....a useless wall... ....taxcuts for the wealthy... President Trump's 2018 budget request to Congress seeks massive cuts in...
Yesterday 04:32 PM
by justan Go to last post
4 8 General
Running From The Cops by Boating All Out
When I was a kid me and my pals would often run from the cops. For no particular reason except we thought maybe "we had it coming." There was a 10 PM curfew on...
5 9 General
Hey John. Are you back yet? by Tim
I thought you were getting back from your land cruise this weekend but haven't seen you here. Two bluegrass fests back to back. Did you have fun?
Yesterday 01:21 PM
by Poco Deplorevole Go to last post
1 11 General
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6