Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Remember? by Nomen Nescio
And there is substantial proof that with your personality you are still a virgin with the opposite sex. At least I'm not vying for the attention of Trump's...
Today 12:48 AM
by Nomen Nescio Go to last post
0 4 General
Remember? by Nomen Nescio
How many decades has it been since you had sex...with a woman? Not that there's anything wrong with same-sex marriage, but I'm glad you qualified that...
Today 12:48 AM
by Nomen Nescio Go to last post
0 3 General
Camper by Mr. Luddite
I almost forgot about this. We *do* have a camper/RV of sorts. Mrs.E. bought this last summer thinking it would be fun when the grandkids visit. We took it...
Today 12:46 AM
by Poco Deplorevole Go to last post
5 3 General
Tire Pressure Monitoring System by Poco Deplorevole
Anyone use one of these systems? I'm thinking of putting this on the RV. Seen too many horrific results of blowouts on the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
73 48 General
Remember? by Nomen Nescio
So you now claim to be a witch doctor? No. I'm claiming, and there's substantial proof, that you're a ****ing moron.
Today 12:40 AM
by Poco Deplorevole Go to last post
5 3 General
Today 12:37 AM
by Paul McGrane[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Tall Ship Photos
Docs Call for Abolishing Health Care Insurance by Keyser Soze
A group of more than 2,000 physicians is calling for the establishment of a universal government-run health system in the US, in a paper in the American...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 12:37 AM
by Alex[_11_] Go to last post
26 12 General
John's new boat by Mr. Luddite
Just received pictures of John's new boat. Love the lines and the hull design. Not sure I've ever seen anything like it. Good luck with it! I can now...
Yesterday 09:16 PM
by Poco Deplorevole Go to last post
2 5 General
What's this all about? by Mr. Luddite
Been hearing bits and pieces of a report that Russia "leaked" a memo regarding a supposed e-mail sent by former Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
12 19 General
President Asshole Pushes His Way... by Keyser Soze
http://tinyurl.com/m9otkcb What an entitled asshole...no wonder he is so popular in rec.boatz.
Yesterday 09:06 PM
by Mr. Luddite Go to last post
9 5 General
No, no, and no. by Keyser Soze
A federal appeals court on Thursday left in place the freeze on President Trump’s revised entry ban, handing the administration another legal setback in...
Yesterday 09:05 PM
by Mr. Luddite Go to last post
1 3 General
The Brits and the Israelis... by Nomen Nescio
So, maybe not Trump himself this time... but telling the Russians about Israel's intelligence, then confirming he "didn't mention the word Israel," well,...
2 3 General
The Brits and the Israelis... by Keyser Soze
....are now holding back on intel shared with the United States.
4 9 General
Yesterday 05:41 PM
by john Szalay Go to last post
1 19 Tall Ship Photos
What a surprise! by Keyser Soze
White House Moves to Block Ethics Inquiry Into Ex-Lobbyists on Payroll By ERIC LIPTONMAY 22, 2017 NY Times The Trump administration, in a significant...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
70 123 General
Intel leaks by Mr. Luddite
Cold, rainy day here so I was just watching Trump scold all the members of NATO. Funny to watch some of the reaction and body language. But, he's right. 23...
Yesterday 03:59 PM
by Mr. Luddite Go to last post
0 8 General
Carburetor day! by Poco Deplorevole
The parts are here, from England, and it's time to put the new float needles and seats in the carbs. Best get to work.
Yesterday 03:46 PM
by Poco Deplorevole Go to last post
3 8 General
Possibly the funniest tweet ever... by Keyser Soze
http://tinyurl.com/lklgcu7 Why, he's a regular Uriah Heep! :)
Yesterday 01:40 PM
by True North[_2_] Go to last post
4 8 General
Today's religious humor by Poco Deplorevole
UNANSWERED PRAYER The preacher's 5 year-old daughter noticed that her father always paused and bowed his head for a moment before starting his sermon. One...
Yesterday 12:10 PM
by Poco Deplorevole Go to last post
0 12 General
The Government Investigations by Poco Deplorevole
Great video, but it may make your head hurt. https://youtu.be/6F0Hv9TUrfs
Yesterday 12:08 PM
by Poco Deplorevole Go to last post
5 17 General
Remember? by Nomen Nescio
Remember when Alex Jones had witch doctors flying out of his ass? Remember when you and the other morons here believed him?
Yesterday 05:28 AM
by Bill[_12_] Go to last post
1 22 General
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21