Default funny

A large Humpback whale is lazily enjoying a beautiful day when he sees
a female Humpback whale just a little ways off, and he thinks to
himself that he's going to try to impress her...

He swims over to her, and breeches the surface, showing off the large
hump on his back.

She looked unimpressed as she breached and showed a larger more well
formed hump herself.

Now, a little embarrassed, he tries again to impress her by taking a
breath and blowing a huge cloud of mist and water with a really nice
rainbow in it.

Once again she looked unimpressed and she blew a larger cloud of mist,
with a more beautiful rainbow.

Now clearly agitated, the Male sees a Navel vessel in the distance and
races off toward it. Just before he collides with the ship, he dives,
jumps out of the water and as he sails over the bow of the ship, he
plucks a sailor off the deck and in one gulp swallows him whole!

He swam back to her very proud of himself, only to find the female
object of his attentions with a disgusted look on her face...

As she swam off she said..."I'll Hump, I'll Blow, BUT I WON'T SWALLOW
SEAMEN!

Senior Member

On May 13, 5:16*pm, sailmonstermomma wrote:
[...]

LoL.. ouch.. maybe now is a good time to mention that trip-reports is
a family friendly site
I will check my mail later after the kids burn down all the brush... I
think it's an excuse to hang out but it gets the work done

On May 13, 7:18*pm, wrote:
[...]

think it's an excuse to hang out but it gets the work done- Hide quoted text -

oops sorry didnt mean to offend anyone
Senior Member

On May 13, 7:41*pm, sailmonstermomma wrote:
On May 13, 7:18*pm, wrote:

[...]

oops sorry didnt mean to offend anyone- Hide quoted text -

none taken, anything goes here in wrecked boats.. I was just noting
that the picture site I have is family friendly
DK DK is offline

wrote:
[...]

What is/are trip-reports?

Senior Member

On May 13, 8:24*pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

What is/are trip-reports?- Hide quoted text -

trip-reports.com

It's one of the packages (picture albums) we support and I have been
fooling around learning about the administration end and posting
pictures. It's pretty cool, versatile. My oldest is actually
vacationing in Istanbul Turkey for the next few weeks (visiting a
friend) and she can upload right to our servers from any web capable
computer and her galleries don't show up for anyone she has not given
the login to. Hopefully when she gets home she will make part of the
gallery public. Not to mention if anything happens to her equipment
while she is there, her date is safe on a serve over here...

Check it out..

DK DK is offline

wrote:
On May 13, 8:24 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Looks like Ron Jeremy with two crappie!

Not bad but the content is rather limited right now.

Senior Member

On May 14, 7:35*pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
On May 13, 8:24 pm, DK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Not bad but the content is rather limited right now.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, just me so far But it's really just there so I can get
proficient at the software package. I need to do that for business
reasons so posting pics and such, serves two purposes for me. I get to
show off my pics easily to my friends, and get to learn about the back
end of the software package too.

OT ... but funny RCE General 24 June 17th 06 04:02 PM
OT, but Funny Doug Kanter General 0 May 27th 05 05:55 PM
Not Funny Lonny Bruce ASA 1 March 19th 05 12:42 AM