Dave Hall

Default Zogby Poll: No economic rebound

DSK wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:

...I repeat, until the democrats can come up with a positive platform,
which outlines exactly what (and how) they want to do to improve this
country, and not simply to hold themselves up as the "anti-republicans",
they don't stand a chance.

I would also like to see more positive statements from the leading Democratic
candidates. However, you seem eager to dismiss very real problems with the
Republicans. Just because the Democrats say it doesn't make it a lie, nor
unimportant. Election tampering, gerrymandering, and campaign fund arm twisting
should not be shrugged off.

I agree, but I see no evidence that these incidents are any more
prevelant on the republican side, than the democratic side. I'm
notsaying it makes it right, but I tend to look at them as "offsetting
penalties". No one gets 15 yards or a 1st down.

The "I am not Bush" platform is not enough for me, and for most of the
people who I associate with.

Actually, it seems that more people are likely to vote against Bush than for anybody
else.

Bush's approval rating is over 50%. That in itself makes that statement
unlikely.

Dave

DSK

John Gaquin

"basskisser" wrote in message

That is just the kind of head-in-the-sand, if it's a republican, it
HAS to be good kind of attitude that turned me away from the
republican party.

So now you stick with the intelligent, rational, '..if it is NOT republican,
it HAS to be good...' Quite an improvement. I prefer the arrogant libs
'...if you truly understood the issue, you couldn't help but agree with
us...'

John Gaquin

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

He is ;-)

I heard the opinion offered yesterday that the success of the Dean campaign
is proof-positive that God favors Republicans. :-)