Default Donnee - Memories?

Don White: My big memory besides helping with the garbage before mandatory use of green bags, was
all the maggots at the bottom of the chute. Another was the hangout we made in the old basement
which we called 'The Cave'. Got drunk on some stupid lemon gin and went outside in my underwear in
the snow to be sick. Think I got pneumonia from that.

How can you possibly make any comment about anyone else drinking with a story like that?

Wow! Y'all had quite a time as a young'un, JohnnyMop.
Was all that before or after your papa shoved y'all off to the army?

True North wrote:
Wow! Y'all had quite a time as a young'un, JohnnyMop.
Was all that before or after your papa shoved y'all off to the army?

Donnie, lay off the booze. You can not even remember your own stories now.

On Tuesday, 30 April 2019 16:00:18 UTC-4, True North wrote:
Wow! Y'all had quite a time as a young'un, JohnnyMop.
Was all that before or after your papa shoved y'all off to the army?

That was from your Facebook page. Have you forgotten already? Outside throwing up in your underwear? And you talk about others? Here's some more from the same page, since you've forgotten:

John Herring Don White After getting drunk on lemon gin and upchucking outside in your underwear, how can you say anything to Bill about *any* drinking?🀒🀒🀒

Bev Livingstone Too funny how little secrets come out when you are older πŸ˜‚

Don White Please ignore ..this instigator and agitator is cross posting from an obscure boating group.

John Herring Don White you need to work on your sense of humor!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

On Wednesday, 1 May 2019 13:35:29 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 April 2019 16:00:18 UTC-4, True North wrote:
Wow! Y'all had quite a time as a young'un, JohnnyMop.
Was all that before or after your papa shoved y'all off to the army?

That was from your Facebook page. Have you forgotten already? Outside throwing up in your underwear? And you talk about others? Here's some more from the same page, since you've forgotten:

John Herring Don White After getting drunk on lemon gin and upchucking outside in your underwear, how can you say anything to Bill about *any* drinking?🀒🀒🀒

Bev Livingstone Too funny how little secrets come out when you are older πŸ˜‚

Don White Please ignore ..this instigator and agitator is cross posting from an obscure boating group.

John Herring Don White you need to work on your sense of humor!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Duh!
Any school teacher worth their salary would use quotation marks when directly quoting someone.
Oh wait...they turfed y'all from that years ago.

True North wrote:
[...]

They turfed y’all? WTF

Bill

"They turfed y’all? Β*WTFΒ*"

You don't know what that means?
My, my! Don't worry about stopping your drinking...the horse is already out of the barn.
BTW..if you don't know what that means...ask a farm boy.

On Wednesday, 1 May 2019 14:36:59 UTC-4, True North wrote:
[...]

Could you not figure it out? It's easy. Anything with your name in front came from you. Anything with Bev's name in front came from her, and so on. Study it.

'Turfed'? Is that some kind of southern Canadian lingo?

On Wednesday, 1 May 2019 14:47:51 UTC-4, True North wrote:
Bill

"They turfed y’all? Β*WTFΒ*"

You don't know what that means?
My, my! Don't worry about stopping your drinking...the horse is already out of the barn.
BTW..if you don't know what that means...ask a farm boy.

I'm sure I've spent a lot more time on a farm than you have, and have never heard the term 'turfed' in reference to anything other than planting turf. Sounds like you dicked up again.

True North wrote:
[...]

You are too dumb to properly quote a thread but you demand quotation marks?

Must have been donnee! John H.[_5_] General 2 June 28th 18 08:11 PM
For Those who still don't know the difference (donnee?) John H.[_5_] General 1 March 26th 18 01:23 AM
Yo Donnee Poco Deplorevole General 7 February 16th 17 01:12 AM
RBP memories Wilko General 1 November 28th 09 08:22 PM
Old memories CalifBill General 2 January 6th 08 05:44 PM