Default Bill Belichick has changed name of his boat to reflect Super Bowl win

Nice looking boat right here in south Florida:

https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html

---
https://www.avg.com

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 12:27:57 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

Wrote in message:
Nice looking boat right here in south Florida:https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html---This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

It's not surprising that he didn't name it "Yo Ho" as a gay
caballero we know did.

I know, I shouldn't be laughing...but it was funny!

Wrote in message:
Nice looking boat right here in south Florida:https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html---This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

It's not surprising that he didn't name it "Yo Ho" as a gay
caballero we know did.

I know, I shouldn't be laughing...but it was funny!

===

Gay caballero:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9ZbuIRPwFg

Wrote in message:
Nice looking boat right here in south
Florida:https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html---This
email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

It's not surprising that he didn't name it "Yo Ho" as a gay
caballero we know did.

I know, I shouldn't be laughing...but it was funny!

Maybe that was his call as he drove down the street in his younger days.

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 11:24:11 -0500,
wrote:

Nice looking boat right here in south Florida:

https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html

He should have left room for another "I" while he had the chance for
free.

wrote:
Nice looking boat right here in south Florida:

https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html

---
https://www.avg.com

He must get out less than Donnie or he would have a much bigger boat.

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:39:07 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 17:33:26 -0500, wrote:

wrote:

Nice looking boat right here in south Florida:

https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html
He should have left room for another "I" while he had the chance for
free.

===

No need, the next would be VIX (9). There are never more than three
Is in a row with Roman Numerals.

---
https://www.avg.com

Nine is IX.

===

Yes, my mistake. Can you imagine trying to do multiplication or long
division with roman numerals? They still managed to do some fairly
impressive engineering however.

wrote:

Nice looking boat right here in south Florida:

https://sports.yahoo.com/not-wasting-time-bill-belichick-already-changed-name-boat-reflect-super-bowl-win-153459485.html
He should have left room for another "I" while he had the chance for
free.

===

No need, the next would be VIX (9). There are never more than three
Is in a row with Roman Numerals.

---
https://www.avg.com

Nine is IX.

===

Yes, my mistake. Can you imagine trying to do multiplication or long
division with roman numerals? They still managed to do some fairly
impressive engineering however.

I think they did more like simply understanding how gravity works and
how load gets transferred. That was at least true in their buildings
and bridges. Then they just over built the hell out of it. That is why
bridges built 2000 years ago could carry tanks in WWII and our
precision engineered bridges are falling in the water after 50 years.

FOX is showing the Super Bowl... Poco Loco General 95 February 7th 14 07:38 AM
Superb Super Bowl Ad... John H[_12_] General 11 February 9th 10 03:22 PM
Super Bowl Ad Replays Wayne.B General 13 February 8th 06 05:46 PM
Super Bowl Sunday Thom Stewart ASA 6 February 6th 06 06:09 PM