Default Wow...road test on my...

....308, except I went for the 18" barrel and upgraded BCG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgNSwASaj-E

On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 09:18:27 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

...308, except I went for the 18" barrel and upgraded BCG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgNSwASaj-E

You should write a thank you letter to the NRA for the freedom to own one.

On Sat, 02 Feb 2019 09:28:36 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 09:18:27 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

...308, except I went for the 18" barrel and upgraded BCG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgNSwASaj-E

You should write a thank you letter to the NRA for the freedom to own one.

===

Yes, and drop a note to the Maryland gun group at the same time. I'm
sure they'd be glad to hear from their favorite asshat.

---
https://www.avg.com

On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 09:18:27 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

...308, except I went for the 18" barrel and upgraded BCG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgNSwASaj-E

I would think an accuracy guy like you would go for the longer
barreled .308s.
Short barreled guns like that are for tactical situations like
clearing buildings.
A significant amount of the powder burns after the bullet leaves the
barrel. That was the biggest single gripe against the M1A SOCOM

wrote:
On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 09:18:27 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

...308, except I went for the 18" barrel and upgraded BCG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgNSwASaj-E

I would think an accuracy guy like you would go for the longer
barreled .308s.
Short barreled guns like that are for tactical situations like
clearing buildings.
A significant amount of the powder burns after the bullet leaves the
barrel. That was the biggest single gripe against the M1A SOCOM

An 18” barrel is good out to many hundreds of yards with proper ammo. Many
AR 10s are somd with 16” barrels. Rifle already is heavy enough.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 13:06:17 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:
On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 09:18:27 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

...308, except I went for the 18" barrel and upgraded BCG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgNSwASaj-E

I would think an accuracy guy like you would go for the longer
barreled .308s.
Short barreled guns like that are for tactical situations like
clearing buildings.
A significant amount of the powder burns after the bullet leaves the
barrel. That was the biggest single gripe against the M1A SOCOM

An 18” barrel is good out to many hundreds of yards with proper ammo. Many
AR 10s are somd with 16” barrels. Rifle already is heavy enough.

They are just trying to emulate the "Jungle Carbine" (CAR 15) that
came out of Vietnam. Are you really humping through the jungle hunting
Charlie?
BTW 16" is the shortest barrel you can have without another Form 4,
another loophole weapon.
I am surprised you don't have an "AR Pistol" except I doubt your state
would let you buy one.

wrote:
[...]

I doubt anyone with a contemporary .308 is trying to emulate anything. I
find the 18" barrel more than suitable for my needs.

On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 20:02:43 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 2/2/19 7:34 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 13:06:17 -0500, Keyser Sze wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Stump shooting doesn't require much accuracy.

On the road again.. North Star General 19 September 17th 12 12:55 AM
My kind of road test... HK General 1 May 14th 09 07:41 PM
On the road again... Don White General 4 August 22nd 08 12:55 AM
Test: censor test warning some strong language [email protected] General 12 April 28th 08 01:31 PM